Basildon Education Services Trust (BEST) is a company with charitable status, working on behalf of a partnership of 37 schools in the
Basildon area. Our aim is to provide additional support and challenge for schools so that young people from Basildon can compete on an even playing field with young
people from areas across the UK.
BEST provides over 50 different projects, activities and events for pupils and parents and BEST schools. They include:
- Raising achievement projects including the Basildon Challenge
- Engaging parents in their children's education
- Holiday activities for pupils
- Emotional Health and Wellbeing Support
- Education Business Link activities
- Leadership and Management support including CPD
- Inter school sports activities
- School collaboration around traded services
We are striving for the BEST aspirations among young people
We want the BEST expectations by parents, staff and local community for our young people
We believe that this will lead to the BEST achieving schools in a prosperous community
Bye bye to unwanted gifts – everyone will want to share in the rewards of the latest BEST Basildon Schools Challenge!We all want our children to make the most of ...
Basildon Schools are on the up. Results across Basildon Primary Schools have improved for the third consecutive year. However, getting better is a continuous goal, and ...
The influence of parents is the single most important factor in shaping their child’s well-being, achievements and prospects, yet children do not come with an ...
Parents4Parents is an early intervention project which aims to improve the outcomes of children and families through access to trained Parent4Parent volunteers who can ...